Economic High-speed T-shirt bag making machine (Hot-cut system)
- High speed hot-cut system - For printed T-shirt bags. Photocell & servo registers accurate print position. High speed hot-cut system available in 200/250/300rpm systems.
- Manual Collection - Economy system without gripper & Pneumatic punch. Labour collect blocked piles and punch manually by off-line pneumatic punch.
- Tensionless high speed hot-cut system : Upper sealing blade & bottom heating wire makes strong and high speed sealing. Tensionless sealing avoids sealing line pull& elongation for highspeed production. Seperated upper and bottom temperature control for easy micro-adjustment.
- Gripper + pneumatic punch : When counts reached, inline gripper collect and pneumatic punch cut out waste area and removed by conveyor.
- Rocking pin block : Blocking pin base rock back and forth to avoid sealing line sticking to previous bags.
- Synchronized feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration : Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- Auxiliary air-blown outfeed : Air blown assists material flow of outfeeding
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Tensionless sealing -
- sealing units of upper sealing blade + bottom heating wire after the cutting blade; welding are done under tensionless film condition.
- Strong and reliable without pulling/elongation for thin and thick films. Sealing appearance may appear ripple.
Irregular "K'sealing -
- Diagonal sealing device sealing the gusseted films to form stand-up rectangular bottom for flat bag. Mostly used for heavy duty packaging.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities