Economic twin-servo high-speed T-shirt bag making machine (Hot-cut system)
- High speed hot-cut system - For printed T-shirt bags. Photocell & servo registers accurate print position. High speed hot-cut system available in 200/250/300rpm systems.
- Twin-servo system - 2 servo controlling 2 lines with printing register accurately.
- Manual Collection - Economy system without gripper & Pneumatic punch. Labour collect blocked piles and punch manually by off-line pneumatic punch.
- Tensionless high speed hot-cut system : Upper sealing blade & bottom heating wire makes strong and high speed sealing. Tensionless sealing avoids sealing line pull& elongation for highspeed production. Seperated upper and bottom temperature control for easy micro-adjustment.
- Gripper + pneumatic punch : When counts reached, inline gripper collect and pneumatic punch cut out waste area and removed by conveyor.
- Rocking pin block : Blocking pin base rock back and forth to avoid sealing line sticking to previous bags.
- Synchronized feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration : Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- Auxiliary air-blown outfeed : Air blown assists material flow of outfeeding
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Tensionless sealing -
- sealing units of upper sealing blade + bottom heating wire after the cutting blade; welding are done under tensionless film condition.
- Strong and reliable without pulling/elongation for thin and thick films. Sealing appearance may appear ripple.
Irregular "K'sealing -
- Diagonal sealing device sealing the gusseted films to form stand-up rectangular bottom for flat bag. Mostly used for heavy duty packaging.
Hot-melt glue applicator -
- Spray or rolling-applying hot-melt glue onto film. Used for self-adhesive tape or special bag by customization.
Hot-cut round Calendar Punch -
- Heated round punch units with pneumatic punch unit melt finished piles together for calendar type bags. Round holes can be hanged on wall or racks for easy access.
Gripper folding system -
- Program controlled gripper will fold finished T-shirt bag piles in half before gripping to conveyor unit.
Easy-open punch -
- Easy-open bags for supermarkets with additional punch allowing opening up next bag by removing the previous one.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities