Fully Automatic flower sleeves making machine
- Adjustable slant sealing blades - weld & cut simulatneously against silicon belt. Sealing blade angles and distances are adjustable based on specifications. Cuts 2 bag in 1 stroke.
- Cold pin blocking - Cold pin blocks finished sleeves, take out by gripper & conveyor or by manual labour.
- Gripper & conveyor units - blocked piles are removed by gripper and lay on conveyor for labour collection.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration : Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Continuous perforation device -
- Circular perforation blade are fixed and perforated line parallel to material feed direction.
Inline Continuous hole punch (CP1000) -
- 6 points controlled pneumatic punch set can change hole punches position and pattern easily by managing the punch timing seperately for every control point, continuous process.
Saw-type hole punch -
- Saw type punch for punching hole on thick-gauge film
Triangle folding device -
- Sheet film is folded in half by passing triangular frame and pinch.
Hot-cut round Calendar Punch -
- Heated round punch units with pneumatic punch unit melt finished piles together for calendar type bags. Round holes can be hanged on wall or racks for easy access.
Horizontal bottom sealing -
- Horizontal sealing seals the bottom of the cone shape sleeves, requires 2 stations (1 for each end)
Servo driven ultrasonic sealing -
- Servo-belt drives the ultrasonic unit across to seal special materials such as non-woven & laminated paper. Distance and andgle adjustable.
Inline softloop insertion -
- Automatically cut and insertion softloop film handle onto finished bags, requires 2 stations (1 for each end)
Twin servo photocell tracking -
- For registering printing marks on both top and bottom film seperately and position them in the same spot.
Offline heat needle punch -
- Heated needle roller perforates film surface for vapor to escape
Irregular sealing knife -
- Customized sealing knife design available based on customer demands
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities