Irregular bag on roll making machine + Manual roll change system
- Cold-cut system - For thin film material. Machine uses upper heating knife and silicon roller base for sealing. Cutting knife before bag outfeeding.
- Up-type seal & cut mold - Up-down mold coordinated with machine out-feed. Heated mold seal & cut irregular shapes and collected by table or rewinder
- Manual change rewinder - Cored & Coreless roll changes are done manually.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Sealing pause : Program controlled pauses on lowest point to elongate required sealing time for thick film
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Tensionless sealing -
- sealing units of upper sealing blade + bottom heating wire after the cutting blade; welding are done under tensionless film condition.
- Strong and reliable without pulling/elongation for thin and thick films. Sealing appearance may appear ripple.
Irregular "K'sealing -
- Diagonal sealing device sealing the gusseted films to form stand-up rectangular bottom for flat bag. Mostly used for heavy duty packaging.
Pneumatic intermitted perforation device -
- Pneumatic powered for timing only a period of time in each cycle. Circular perforation blade perforates non-continuous line parallel to material feed direction.
Extra photocell -
- Extra servo outfeeding + photocell for another line of printed bag.
Manual rewinder -
- Manual rewinder requires labor to change rolls & paper core. Suitable for bag rolls that doesn't change roll often.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities