Semi-auto T-shirt bag on roll making machine (manual roll change)
- Up-down die cut - Synchornized up-down die cut & feeding ensures stable & high speed performance. Vacuum waste film removal system for T-shirt bag on rolls.
- Manual change winder - Economy system by manually paper core or coreless rewinder between finished roll and next roll.
- High speed hot-cut system：Upper sealing blade & bottom heating wire makes strong and high speed sealing. Seperated upper and bottom temperature control for easy micro-adjustment.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed：Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration：Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- LCD touch panel：Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control：Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop：Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine
Labelling device -
- Apply paper & glue labels at the end of bag on roll rewinding cycles.
Extra photocell -
- Extra servo outfeeding + photocell for another line of printed bag
Rewinder EPC -
- Rewinder EPC can guide film for flat edge finished rolls for good presentation.
Interlock rollers (Sealing Isolation) -
- Interlock rollers synchonize and isolate film tension between sealing and outfeed to avoid sealing elongation.
Double Triangle Folding device -
- Double triangle frames and pinch can fold in C/N/W styles before rewinder or for bottomseal star-seal bags.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities