Tensionless thick guage bottom seal bag making machine + Heat-slitting system
- Tensionless thick gauge hot-cut system - Upper sealing blade & bottom heating wire makes strong and high speed sealing. Tensionless sealing avoids sealing line pull& elongation for highspeed production. Seperated upper and bottom temperature control for easy micro-adjustment.
- Multi-line heat-slitting system - 4 adjustable heat-slitting knife will slit single jumbo bobbin film into multiple lines.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Sealing pause : Program controlled pauses on lowest point to elongate required sealing time for thick film
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Tensionless sealing -
- sealing units of upper sealing blade + bottom heating wire after the cutting blade; welding are done under tensionless film condition.
- Strong and reliable without pulling/elongation for thin and thick films. Sealing appearance may appear ripple.
Pneumatic heat-slitting device -
- Heated sealing blades place parallel to material flow, slitting and sealing 2 layers for film at the same time as material feed. Jumbo film rolls can be slitted into several smaller rolls with 1 prinitng registry.
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine.
Saw-type hole punch -
- Saw type punch for punching hole on thick-gauge film.
Standard conveyor -
- Standard conveyor unit moves after counts reach. Available in connected type and separated type.
Air-cooling conveyor -
- Conveyor unit with air-blowing for cooling seal lines on thick bag, avoid bag re-weld to each other.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities