Triple deck bottom seal bag making machine (6 lines)
- Cold-cut system - For thin film material. Machine uses upper heating knife and silicon roller base for sealing. Cutting knife before bag outfeeding.
- Triple-decks production -3 sets of sealing blades & silicon roller sets are place vertically on top of each other to seal different lines, cutting done on the same knife.
- Multi-line feeding - For small bags feeding 7 small film bobbins & 3 lines decks. Total 21 lines production.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Sealing pause : Program controlled pauses on lowest point to elongate required sealing time for thick film
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Interlock rollers (Sealing Isolation) -
- Interlock rollers synchonize and isolate film tension between sealing and outfeed to avoid sealing elongation.
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine.
Extra photocell -
- Extra servo outfeeding + photocell for another line of printed bag.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities