Triple deck multi-lines bottomseal bag making machine (21 lines)
- Cold-cut system - For thin film material. Machine uses upper heating knife and silicon roller base for sealing. Cutting knife before bag outfeeding.
- Double-decks production - 3 sets of sealing blades & silicon roller sets are place vertically on top of each other to seal different lines, cutting done on the same knife.
- Gripper + pneumatic punch - When counts reached, inline gripper collect and pneumatic punch cut out waste area and removed by conveyor.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Sealing pause : Program controlled pauses on lowest point to elongate required sealing time for thick film
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Interlock rollers (Sealing Isolation) -
- Interlock rollers synchonize and isolate film tension between sealing and outfeed to avoid sealing elongation.
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine
Extra photocell -
- Extra servo outfeeding + photocell for another line of printed bag.
Collection tray -
- The collection tray moves upward and downward after count reached, tray has guide which collects finished bag neatly in stacks.
- Suitable for multiple lines small bags collection.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities