Twin Servo T-shirt bag making machine + bag folding system
- Twin-servo system - 2 servo controlling 2 lines with printing register accurately.
- Up-down die cut - Synchornized up-down die cut & feeding ensures stable & high speed performance. Vacuum waste film removal system for T-shirt bag on rolls.
- Automatic Folding system - Servo-controlled 1st & 2nd fold individually (piece by piece), 3rd fold by pneumatic cyllinder every 1-15 pieces pile. 4th & 5th folds by optional.
- Tensionless high speed hot-cut system : Upper sealing blade & bottom heating wire makes strong and high speed sealing. Tensionless sealing avoids sealing line pull& elongation for highspeed production. Seperated upper and bottom temperature control for easy micro-adjustment.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration : Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Tensionless sealing -
- sealing units of upper sealing blade + bottom heating wire after the cutting blade; welding are done under tensionless film condition.
- Strong and reliable without pulling/elongation for thin and thick films. Sealing appearance may appear ripple.
Interlock rollers (Sealing Isolation) -
- Interlock rollers synchonize and isolate film tension between sealing and outfeed to avoid sealing elongation.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities