Zipper attachment bag making machine + Automatic slider insertion system
- Zipper attachment system - Zipper profile are fed in and attached by continuous sealing units. Customized sealing blades based on profile styles.
- Profile jamming alarm - Jammed zipper profile automatically stops machine and alarms to avoid breaking attachment and re-adjust time.
- Auto-slider unit - Vibrating slider sorting & feeding unit prepare sliders into position. Mechanical insertion unit inserts sliders onto single-flange slider profiles @ max.100pcs/min. Available in direct insertion or rotating insertion.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- German "Sick" photocell registration : Reliable and accurate print registration and positioning
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Irregular "K'sealing -
- Diagonal sealing device sealing the gusseted films to form stand-up rectangular bottom for flat bag. Mostly used for heavy duty packaging.
Auxiliary sealing -
Auxiliary intermitted ultrasonic sealing -
- Crushing and sealing zipper on zipper film & zipper profile for water-tight and good side-sealing performance
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine
continuous perforation device -
- Circular perforation blade are fixed and perforated line parallel to material feed direction.
Saw-type hole punch -
- Saw type punch for punching hole on thick-gauge film
Triangle folding device -
- Sheet film is folded in half by passing triangular frame and pinch.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities