Double deck T-shirt bag making machine, cold-cut system (8 lines)
- Cold-cut system - For thin film material. Machine uses upper heating knife and silicon roller base for sealing. Cutting knife before bag outfeeding.
- Double-decks production - 2 sets of sealing blades & silicon roller sets are place vertically on top of each other to seal different lines, cutting done on the same knife.
- Gripper + pneumatic punch - When counts reached, inline gripper collect and pneumatic punch cut out waste area and removed by conveyor.
- Synchronized Feeding and cutting speed : Inverter controlled feeding matching main machine speed for easy operation without manual adjustment.
- LCD touch panel : Easily operable human-computer interface to access parameter changes and production monitoring
- Socket type IC circuit control : Automated control system can be easily replaced by socket plugin.
- Sealing pause : Program controlled pauses on lowest point to elongate required sealing time for thick film
- Malfunction alarm / stop : Alarm & auto-stops for abnormal temperature / No material feed / Photocell tracking miss (3 times)
Available Optional Device
Interlock rollers (Sealing Isolation) -
- Interlock rollers synchonize and isolate film tension between sealing and outfeed to avoid sealing elongation.
Various hole punches - Kidney/round/notch/butterfly/others -
- Various Hole-punch shapes available in standard or customized design. Fixed on the side of machine.
Extra photocell -
- Extra servo outfeeding + photocell for another line of printed bag.
Hot-cut round Calendar Punch -
- Heated round punch units with pneumatic punch unit melt finished piles together for calendar type bags. Round holes can be hanged on wall or racks for easy access.
Choose the correct model specification
Explore from existing machines and find out endless opportunities